BLOG   ABOUT   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER   LOOKBOOK   CHICTOPIA   CONTACT

Thursday, 23 October 2014

by night






Photos edited by Kristine Romano

In my case it was the trench coat that changed the outfit. When you wear a trench coat you have this sense of mystery about you. "What is she wearing underneath", and in this case it wasn’t anything too exciting except for a plaid skirt and my "winner” crew neck from Zara. Going along with the religious imagery of Johnny's outfit I decided to wear my rosary (that my good friend Selena gave me) styled with a few other necklaces as well.

Recently I've taken to wearing a series of different length necklaces with simple outfits. The accessories make these minimal, clean cut outfits more interesting. You can't see it in any of these pictures but I am also wearing a leather choker (that I borrowed from Johnny, of course), which has become a staple in every outfit I wear nowadays. I'm really beginning to love chokers in case you didn't notice!


Which outfit do you prefer? When I am wearing the trench coat, or when I am revealing all of my accessories?

6 comments:

  1. Love the photography! Keep it up!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally prefer the reveal of accessories!! Also, I just wanted to say these photos are soo pretty... make me want to be driving on an amazing road trip or out in the city at night! :) What a feeling! <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it. Looks nice. Would be happy to see you as a visitor on hug-you.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!