BLOG   ABOUT   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER   LOOKBOOK   CHICTOPIA   CONTACT

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

silver accents









This is actually one of my favourite outfits so far on this blog. Black and white is always a colour combination with which you can never go wrong, and I decided to accessorise the outfit with silver accents. Now, I usually never wear silver because I think it looks a little cheap compared to gold or other metals, but with this outfit I wanted to stick with a very monochromatic palette. I also love the colours in the background of these pictures – the warm, earthy browns contrasting with the harsh, clean whites.

Anyway, back to my outfit, I am wearing a white leather jacket, and a plain black shirt from Burberry tucked into my custom tailored trousers from India. And regarding my accessories, the hat and earpiece were gifted to me by my brother, the sunglasses are from a small boutique in Singapore and the ring I bought on a trip to Oxford (it’s filled with black liquid, and a small bubble of air shifts around the ring as you move!).

14 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I also like the monochromatic palette. That hat is awesome.
    www.pandjstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fab look. I absolutely love that cap!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, love your jacket
    www.fashiongamble.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect bikerjacket!

    Thank you for your visit on my blog =), I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin ;)

    Have a great day,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! loving your cap and your jacket!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look! Awesome cap! =D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove this look! :)

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN || BLOG
    LOVE MAVIN || YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, love your hat! :)

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just creashed into your blog and I really love it!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Just started following you, Waiting for you to follow back :)
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fantastic, love your style! <3

    I'm your newest bloglovin' follower, please check out my blog if you can:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You reminded me of K-POP fashion, very elegant and very mysterious. The colours are perfectly balance.
    Fantastic blog! and love your style <3

    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/
    -ANA

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. you can never go wrong with black and white
    2. silver is also great in highlighting the whole outfit. twas nice to lean into it instead of gold which we usually do.
    3. Those spike studded hat is rad.

    keep on posting good stuff!

    cheers!
    M xx

    http://style-carnival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. your blog is amazing!! I follow on blogloving
    xx
    SUPERFREAK BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice your blog and I love your style :-)
    www.nicoletadan.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!